Archive for the ‘v’ Category
Minor MP-WP Patch Updates
A few small formatting issues came through in my first two mp-wp patches. Hanbot caught one in the .svg file extension patch. The other, in the footnotes and text-selection patch, I noticed myself after deploying the changes on this blog. Nothing was broken, just some stray text showing up in the footer of the rendered [...]
MP-WP Vpatch: Update Internal Image References to Point to .svg Extensions
There was a small, albeit widespread, bug in the original mp-wp genesis vpatch that resulted in broken image references throughout the site (admin panel as well as blog themes). This vpatch simply updates any and all internal image references to point to the correct .svg file extension.
Here is the vpatch, signature, and my key:
Pressing mp-wp [...]
As my first somewhat official task, I set out to create a vpatch for mp-wp to add the footnotes1 and shareable text-selection2 features seen on most republican blogs. After some false starts I realized I would first need to set up a proper local dev environment for working with vtools. Luckily I had some time [...]